Auto-trip tracking is not starting or my trips are not being fully tracked.
If auto-trip tracking isn't working the following steps may be at fault:
- Ensure that the dynamo power cable is inserted completely into the power port. You can look inside the GPS window to see if a little green turns on when you spin the wheel.
- Bluetooth Connection Issue - The Valour bluetooth currently resets because of the "notify" issue. It will be fixed in the 1.15 release of the Valour firmware.
- Also, ensure that the app is running in the background and that it has not been terminated (iOS Only).
- Manually terminating the Vanhawks app process from the Settings in Android could potentially affect auto-trip tracking. (Android Only).
- The Valour app could potentially terminate from the background due to low memory (which can happen if the user opens a lot of memory intensive apps). (iOS Only).