1. This is what the box looks like unopened.
2. Once you open the top you will see the bike mostly completed and loose components are all strapped together.
3. You can grab the frame and the rear wheel and lift the bike out.
4. There is also a smaller parts and papers box. This contains all of the important things you will need.
5. The handlebar is attached at the front.
6. The seat post and seat are strapped to the rear wheel or possibly the frame.
7. Within the Parts box you will find all of the remaining loose parts (Manuals, instructions, pedals, charger, Vanhawks multi-tool, etc).
8. There are warranty and manuals for all 3rd party parts as well. Please go through all of these to learn about the maintenance and care for each part.